SK Drafting is committed to improving our services to meet the changing requirements of our budget oriented society. We are continously updating our skills through experience, current trends and product knowledge.
We are fortunate to be able to work on many varied projects each year and are enthusiastic in achieving results for our clients.
Depending on the project, we offer various stages:
- Concept Stage – sketches of layouts, elevations to ensure functionality and budgets are considered.
- Preliminary Design Stage – to scale set of drawings including site plan, floor plans and elevations.
- Working Drawing Stage – final plans of drawings for tendering and construction with full sets of prints and electronic copies.
SK Drafting can also arrange outside services such as:
- Soil tests and waste water designs
- Steep slope design reports
- Energy efficiency reports
- Council searches
- Town planning reports and applications
- Hydraulic design
- Civil and stormwater design
- Building application submissions